Sunday, April 7, 2019

LEGOLAND & 2nd Grade

On Friday I got to go to LEGOLAND for a second grade field trip with my one and only Sky. I initially had wanted the whole family to go but Mallory had a fundraiser dinner for young women’s and Chase didn’t want to miss school because of running club. Plus, Scott didn’t really want to go either.  So, it was just me and my boy. We left at 7am and arrived at 9:0am. The weather was a little drizzly. Nothing that we couldn’t handle. I paired up with some of Skylers friends Moms(which I friends with as well). So it was Skyler, Trenton, Liam and Ben and we had another boy named Declan  that someone was chaperoning. So, it was me, Kristen, Bryan, Stephanie and Bens mom(can’t remember her name right now. But, seriously we had a blast. Skyler loved it as well. We rode every ride. He really liked being with his friends and riding the rollercosters. When we were walking out he wanted to go to the gift shop. So, I bought him a husky stuffed animal dog and he named him LEGO. That boy and his dogs. That’s a post for another time. We drove home. He wanted McDonalds so I stopped in Temecula and made his wishes come true. He got a Big Mac. He loves those apparently. We talked all the way home. I love this kid and the opportunity that I got to spend a whole day with just him. I needed that:-)




0 comments: